إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6490
المسمى الوظيفي: Shelter Assistant – Mechanical Specialist
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24/02/2022 at 11.00 AM
مقر العمل: Raqqa
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related major.
- Min 1 year of total experience.
- Ability to travel between Raqqa Cities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant experience, previous NGO experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience working with mechanical systems.
- Excellent ability in reporting, with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Ability to work independently and to show initiative
- Ability to assess projects difficulties
- Ability to plan ahead, foresee, report and prevent project difficulties
- Ability to take part in needs-assessment missions
- Shows flexible and creative approach to the work and shows ability to express new ideas
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities
- Punctual, dedicated, motivated and serious
- Fluency in Arabic language and basic proficiency in English language (spoken and written)
- Impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality
- Ability to travel locally and regionally, if necessary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the project officer and SNFI and WASH Projects’ Coordinator, the Shelter Assistant – Mechanical Specialist’s responsibilities include:
- GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work under the supervision of the project officers, engineer, and SNFI and WASH Projects’ Coordinator in the support of the implementation of projects.
- Follow and evaluate the work of contractors
- Support the team and take the lead in mechanical-related issues in the projects
- Participate to and support technical assessments
- Report on the work, the advancement of the activities and the possible difficulties
- TECHNICAL TASKS:
- Support the implementation of Shelter activities, especially rehabilitation of agriculture assets and Shelter infrastructure
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of all mechanical-related construction – including bakeries, Silos’, Mills, Screening and sterilization and all agriculture relevant assets.
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs to produce Technical Assessments
- Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and Bills of Quantities (BoQ)
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyse data (reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on machines
- Participate in identifying best practices and lessons learned
- Prepare and follow-up documentation of diverse shelter activities
- Collect photos, documents and information of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected
- Assist in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested
- Submit activity reports
- Plan ahead difficulties and participate in finding efficient solutions
- ADMINISTRATION AND OTHER TASKS:
- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work
- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday
- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team
- Respect and follow ACTED’s code of conduct
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.