إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6499
المسمى الوظيفي: Site Technician
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.02.2022
مقر العمل: Nawroz Camp
– Technical institute certificate or Secondary school degree in minimum, with good
experience in the fields of technical maintenance works.
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
– At least one year of work experience in this field Preferably in camps
– Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used during maintenance activities
– Have high standards of ethics and integrity.
– Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates will be required to provide educational certification.
- Candidates from the local area are encouraged to apply
The aim of the Site Technician is to ensure that several tasks are carried out on-site – camps
with regard to Safety, Environment, Efficiency and operationally, and to assist the Site Engineer
and field assistance with the efficient and effective running and maintain of the site facilities and infrastructures.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
– Responsible to identify the camp public service shortages and recommend solutions.
– Responsible for maintaining equipment, basic repairs, and replacements in the camp including (door, fence, kitchen, latrines, plumbing, water pumps…etc.)
– Responsible for maintaining and repairing any damages in the electrical network and points within camps area including maintenance for electrical boards, repair and maintenance of the electrical Feeders, main electrical cables, and the internal lines feeding tents and kitchen as well as any shortage inside tents, kitchen, and caravans
– Perform and document routine inspection of any maintenance activities.
– Adjust and minor repairs as per site eng instructions
– Stock and maintain safety of maintenance tools and items.
– Support the rest of the staff to achieve their duties when needed.
– Follow all health and safety regulation.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
– Assist the team during the distribution and replacement of gas cylinders and fire extinguishers to inform the heads of the blocks.
– Inform the team of malfunctions and complaints related to the field team so that the workshop can be maintained in case of any emergency.
– Daily records and tracking maintenance items, installed, exported from Warehouses and reported to filed assistant.
– Prior & Timely information of line supervisors of any issue related to field or work process
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
Interested candidates are requested to send the most updated Resume to SYR-HR@blumont.org. clearly mentioning Subject line as (B35- Site Technician – Nawroz Camp) on or before (22 February 2022)