JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6512
Job Title: SEL Facilitator
Application deadline: 26.02.2022
Duty Station: Tabqa
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Experience in working with children, in social work and outreach activities, including psychosocial support and social-emotional learning.
- Knowledge of basic principles of facilitation and positive discipline.
- Excellent nonviolent communication and organization skills.
- Motivation and energy, pro-active, and willing to share and discuss ideas.
- Good team member.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to Organization equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Work with the Education Assistant and wider Education team to develop a curriculum for Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and Psychosocial Support (PSS) sessions and other life skills and structured recreational activities.
- Ability to work with students in formal schools and has good relationships with the host community.
- Prepare weekly plans and daily sessions to facilitate at the NFE Centre, aligned with the agreed program and objectives.
- Deliver sessions using non-formal education methods as a tool to provide PSS and build social-emotional skills (expressing emotions, managing anger, building positive social relations, solving problems, or seeking help) and prepare materials and/or visual aids suitable for the sessions and the needs of the targeted group.
- Ensure the use of good facilitation skills that make the children feel comfortable and enhance their participation and personal development according to their abilities and needs.
- Ensure that children feel comfortable and safe at all times and that they are not exposed to any form of harm or stress during the activities and ensure participation of children in the SEL activities is non-discriminatory and activities undertaken are age and gender appropriate.
- Positively interact with children, encourage them to express their needs, and follow up on their wellbeing and attendance.
- Revise sessions according to each feedback/evaluation and constantly adapt approaches and exercises.
- Ensure that caregiver/s receive regular feedback and advice on their children’s personal development.
- Report on the number of students, achievements, and the supplies needed. Support the M&E team for data collection.
Advertiser: غير معلن
- The English language is preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
To apply: Please fill out the application form through the flowing link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.