JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6517
Job Title: مساعد الوصول الإنساني Humanitarian Access Assistant
Application deadline: 02.03.2022
Duty Station: Derek
- Fluent written and spoken Kurdish, Arabic
- Good English skills will be advantage.
- Experience of working in Humanitarian Access in NES
- He/She must have worked within NGO environment.
- Experienced in dealing with highly complex security.
- High negotiation ability
- Computer skills including the ability to operate spreadsheets and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
- Implement humanitarian access procedures, in line with humanitarian principles and applicable protocols, including movement permits, special permissions and border access for personnel and goods
- Help the Senior Security Officer and the Security Manager (SM) to inform programs and operations staff of requirements for humanitarian access during planning.
- Ensure timely completion of processes and procedures to facilitate effective and efficient access.
- File and maintain records of permits, clearances and exemptions from relevant actors.
- Monitoring and updating for CVT staff movement in NES.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate security-related information and analysis to the Sr.AO and the Security manager.
- Provide direct support to Senior Security Manager to resolve access issues, including interference, at checkpoints, border crossings, distribution sites and facilities through coordination, liaison and negotiation.
- Track and report to SM on the humanitarian access environment including incidents and issues to inform humanitarian access planning and management and recommend solutions.
- Support assessment of new sites and locations and the promotion of acceptance and access.
- The HAA will have an expert contextual understanding of Syria-NES to advise and assist the NES Security Manager and the NES area director.
- The HAA will assist the NES Security Manager in any translation and interpreting related tasks (Arabic and Kurdish).
- Other duties as needed or requested by supervisor.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.