إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6553
المسمى الوظيفي: Partnership Officer X2
اخر موعد للتقديم: 07.03.2022
مقر العمل: NES – Hasakah
- Post graduate or Master degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the humanitarian sector/with NGOs, with at least 2 years’ experience in partnership based programming or community based programming
- Experience in organizational capacity development, training, mentoring and coaching
- Excellent training, facilitation and capacity building skills
- Proven experience in field level representation with key stakeholders and co-ordination with other NGOs/UN
- Proven commitment to participatory approaches
- An excellent team player with good skills in team work and consultative approach to decision making
- Demonstrable experience of M&E and beneficiary accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including a good track record of report writing
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken Arabic and Kurdish .
- Commitment to the values, mission and principles of the organisation
- Support Lead on partner engagement and serve as prime external focal point for local partners
- Support the Program Managers in preparing, revising and following up on project implementation plans, capacity building plans and reporting requirement for partner components of projects.
- Support Coordinate with SC technical departments to provide training to partners and support them in implementing quality interventions in line with the organization standards and humanitarian principles.
- Support in follow up on Partners payments and monthly reports (Narrative and financial reports)
- Support process of contracting and signing MOUs with other entities as needed
- Maintain a well-structured filing system for all partnership projects, including: project reporting, photos, videos, and other means of verification, as well as detailed beneficiary records.
- Ability and willingness to dramatically change work practices and hours, and work with incoming surge teams, in the event of crisis or emergency.
- Manage the partners’ documents and beneficiaries’ records confidentially and professionally.
- Support Identify and assess potential new partners as per the organization standards and requirements
- With the Programme/Field Manager, coordinate with different partners and stakeholders who are responding through other SRO access points to guarantee better coordination by attending different working groups meetings.
- Work with other functional departments to participate in verification visits of partners throughout the project cycle.
Capacity Building :
- Support Function as the key focal points for support needs from partners
- In coordination with relevant the organization functions, assess partners’ institutional capacity through a thorough assessment to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Support Lead on Developing and following up on the organization partners Capacity building plan and outcomes in line with the capacity building assessment results.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.