JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6584
Job Title: Project Assistant / WASH – Technical
Application deadline: 14.03.2022
Duty Station: Hasake
- BSc in Civil, Construction Engineering or related degree
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant experience
- Previous NGO experience is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge and know-how in BoQ production related to WASH projects.
- Prepare related drawing and technical details
- Experience in activity reporting
- Excellent organizational skills and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrates high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Ability to work independently and to show initiative
- Ability to assess projects difficulties
- Ability to plan, foresee, report, and prevent project difficulties
- Ability to take part in needs-assessment missions
- Shows flexible and creative approach to the work and shows ability to express new ideas
- Organized and flexible, ability to respond to changing priorities
- Punctual, dedicated, motivated and serious
- Fluency in Arabic, and good English language skills preferred (spoken and written)
- Impartiality, objectivity, and confidentiality
- Ability to travel locally and regionally, if necessary
- Technical Tasks
1- Support and follow up the implementation of WASH activities.
2- Has a clear understanding of WASH methodologies regarding activities such as rehabilitation of water station, water networks, water towers, irrigation canals, water trucking, etc., to achieve project objectives.
3- Participate in technical assessments of WASH facilities.
4- Participate in the writing of Bills of Quantities (BoQ).
5- Participate in identifying best practices and lessons learned.
1- Collect photos, documents and information of program implementation and ensure that donor visibility is respected
2- Assist in the identification and location of beneficiaries when requested
3- Submit activity reports
4- Plan difficulties and participate in finding efficient solutions
- Administration and other tasks
1- Maintain an efficient, organized system of paperwork and reporting for field work.
2- Ensure timely departure and return from the field: this includes leaving to the field with all necessary documents and materials to complete a successful workday
3- To perform other duties as requested by the project and country management team
4- Respect and follow ACTED’s code of conduct.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.