JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6615
Job Title: Protection Facilitator
Application deadline: 14.03.2022
Duty Station: Raqqa
- University degree in a relevant domain.
- Prior practical experience in providing psychosocial support to children.
- Experience in social work and outreach activities.
- Excellent non-violent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Good experience in collecting data
- English language preferable.
- Former work experience with an NGO is desirable.
- Liaise with key community stakeholders about the implementation of Concern’s Protection Programming.
- Directly implement activities aimed at improving the social and emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents, based on the agreed curriculum.
- Work with the Protection Assistant to identify and assess beneficiaries for the protection program based on the agreed criteria.
- Ensure that all adolescents and caregivers are aware of Concern’s accountability/ community response mechanism.
- Support the M&E team with data collection and baseline assessments based on guidelines.
- Work closely with caregivers to ensure the ongoing attendance of participants in the program.
- Advocate to the Protection Assistant for beneficiary referrals, as required.
- Actively participate in the preparation of weekly program plans.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of Concern’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.