JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6620
Job Title: Pharmacist
Application deadline: 19.03.2022
Duty Station: Al Hol Camp with frequent visits to Al Hassakeh Office
- Academic certificate in Pharmacy
- 2-3 years of experience in pharmacy, warehouse management or a similar field.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills, Microsoft office (Excel – word).
- High level of Integrity
- Strong characteristic and analytical person
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to pay attention to detail.
- Reporting skills,
- Good communication skills and dealing with staff, doctors and patients when needed
Specific responsibilities include,
Pharmaceutical Warehouse Management
- Supervision, management and control of the medical stock in the pharmacy of the field hospital in order to avoid ruptures, losses and gross overstock of drugs and other supplies and overseeing and monitoring its storage conditions.
- The Pharmacist will be responsible to manage and organize the warehouse and conduct the required inventory, manage the stock in term of receiving, stocking, dispatching, processing, distributing materials and overseeing the facility management ensuring materials are stored in an appropriate storage conditions.
- Monitor and manage the warehouse records and trackers clearly and accurately in terms of inspection reports, inventory, spot check reports, disposal reports, delivery/ waybill reports, shipping documents, store release, stock cards, bin cards…etc
- Supervision, management, patients’ prescriptions and make sure the given medication is accurate and correct to the patient situation.
- Collection and provision of consumption data on at least a weekly basis.
- Monitor the stock situation in the warehouse and raise the requests/ PRs for the shortage in coordination with the medical coordinator.
- Keep up the master list accuracy in term of clear and concise specifications of the product / medicine or medical consumables, according to the scientific name of the product.
- Application of the policy in term of First in First Out (FIFO) and First Expiry First Out (FEFO) with reducing the expiry level of medicines available in the warehouse and ensuring that the excess quantity of medicines and consumables is disposed or donated appropriately
- Supervision of the adequate transportation upon arrival of medication and consumables
- Ensuring the quality of the ordered/ delivered medical supplies (medicines) are in accordance with the national as well as specific international guidelines (flexibility required due to different donor requirements).
- Supervising inventory management by assistant staff and ensure both quality and efficiency
- Managing the warehouse appropriately in a manner that is commensurate and consistent with the hospital’s requests and multiple cases, and ensure that medicines are available when necessary and as needed.
- Analyzing the consumption data, in accordance with the medi-cal protocol
- Management and Ensuring of good distribution practice (GDP) regarding drug delivery, inventory and warehouse organization.
- Managing quality of pharmacy stock including temperature, hygiene, pesticides, etc.
- Supervising staff in charge of the daily management of products
- Supporting the development of strategies
- Participating actively in annual planning of medicine supply and budget
- Preparing monthly (or more frequent and ad-hoc) reports
- Providing medical team with medicines within a suitable time
- Participate in health tenders opining meeting with providing technical inputs and recommendations on the offered medicines and consumables from different bidders.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Reports to: Supply Chain Officer, technically Medical Coordinator
Category: Pharmaceutical Warehouse Management
Duration: Starting date – December 2022 (Extension depends on both fund and performance)
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.