JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6625
Job Title: Senior Client Responsiveness Officer
Application deadline: 26.03.2022
Duty Station: Derek
- A University degree in a relevant field (such as: statistics & data management, social science, public health, development economics, or a related subject area) – a technical degree together with additional relevant work experience may substitute for education.
- 3-4 years of experience in a relevant field (Client Responsiveness, referrals, protection, etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical, systematic-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with good organization and planning skills
- Strong computer literacy with Microsoft office;
- Experience with Mobile Data Capture (MDC) tools and implementing MDC surveys;
- Proficiency in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
As part of the MEAL unit, the Senior Client Responsiveness (CR) Officer is responsible for supporting the NES hub programme teams with the proper roll-out, implementation and scaling of the Syria CR or Feedback and Complaint Handling channels and mechanisms. Reporting to the NES Snr. MEAL Manager and in coordination with the Regional Senior Client Responsiveness Specialists, the Senior CR Officer will communicate with the sector (Health, Protection, Education, and Economic Wellbeing) focal points to ensure that suggestions and complaints are communicated and addressed in a timely manner. Additionally, the Senior CR Officer will lead on raising both the client’s/beneficiaries staff awareness of the Syria CP CR mechanisms and promote the staffs’ capacity in this area.
Technical Support (50%)
- Ensure proposed proactive and reactive channels are inclusive to vulnerable community members (those who live far from program locations or those with disability) and are suitable for adults and children;
- Develop and maintain SOPs for the dimensions and specifications of feedback boxes in collaboration with the regional CR specialists and ensure those are harmonized and utilized across the NES hub;
- Support CR field teams in setting up responsiveness channels and tools that are suitable for adults and children to identify suitable responsiveness channels. For example, where to place feedback boxes in reference to the specifications;
- Ensure feedback boxes are checked on daily basis and feedback is logged into JIRA by the end of each working day through coordinating with CR field team as well as the sector field team;
- Lead on the development of FAQ booklet based on the requests for information received from clients, in coordination with the Sector focal point and CR field team. In the case where the booklet is updated, ensure it is shared with Sector focal point and field team as well as the CR field team;
- Review FAQ received by the CR field team and sector field team on monthly basis. Based on those, conduct necessary amendments/adaptations to the FAQ booklet in coordination with the Sector focal point;
- Supervise CR field team’s field visits, and ensure they visit each center/location at least once every two weeks;
- Receive and respond to feedback sent through the email daily;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of WhatsApp handling process that is led by the CR field team;
- Manage the JIRA feedback database (ensure all feedback are properly recorded, acted upon and responses are provided to the clients).
Capacity Building (30%)
- Schedule and deliver training sessions to existing staff and new joiners about the Organization Syria Client Responsiveness mechanisms;
- Raise awareness about the CR mechanisms among clients, communities and external stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the Snr. MEAL Manager and the Regional Senior Client Responsiveness Specialists for creating CR awareness raising/education materials amongst clients and staff;
- Establish a schedule in sync with the PALM tracker for which the Sector field team and CR field team conduct routine awareness sessions for both adults and children on responsiveness channels etc.;
- Conduct weekly/bi-weekly meetings with CR field team to practice categorizing responses and discussing responses which the team faced difficulties in categorizing.
- Systematically review datasets for deficiencies or errors based on the CR SOP and provide advice on correcting any incompatibilities where possible;
- In coordination with the Snr Data and Reporting Officer, follow-up with sector IMs to proper and timely reporting against the relevant CR indicators into the Syria ADMS reporting system;
- Support the Snr. MEAL Manager with both internal and external reports by providing an accurate reflection of all CR related aspects;
Key Working Relationships
Position Reports to: Senior MEAL Manager
Position directly Supervises: Client Responsiveness Assistants (3 – 4)
Position Technically Supervises: None
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, respectful and safe work environment where all persons are treated fairly, with dignity and respect. In keeping with our core values of Integrity, Service, Accountability and Equality, we strive to main
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.