إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6629
المسمى الوظيفي: مسؤول إدارة حالة
اخر موعد للتقديم: 16.03.2022
مقر العمل: متنقل في شمال شرق سوية
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6629
Job Title: Case Mangement Officer
Application deadline: 16.03.2022
Duty Station: NES
- University qualification in social work or another relevant domain.
- Experience in Case Management (GBV/Child Protection).
- Experience supervising case management staff.
- An excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English/Arabic.
- Must be able to travel throughout NES.
- Excellent nonviolent communication, organization and diplomacy skills.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to equal opportunity and gender practices.
- Good team member.
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of discretion.
- Previous experience working with an NGO.
- Lead monthly meetings with senior case Management staff within NES to discuss successes and points for improvement.
- Follow up with Case Management Assistants to ensure that they are providing CM Facilitators with one-one supervision, twice per month. Participate in one-one supervision sessions, as required and ensure supervision case files are kept updated.
- Monitor the used tools and dashboard, track action plans, and advice teams on progress towards required technical procedures.
- Provide technical support for the Assistants with complex cases and capacity building to CM team to ensure quality implementation of comprehensive Case Management/ CFP as part of a larger response.
- Design and facilitate capacity building opportunities for Case Management staff in the areas of CM guiding principles, identification, registration, case planning, referrals, follow-up, and case closure, communicating with children, identification of signs of abuse, working with community structures, etc. And to support CFSs Facilitators and Assistant to improve their skills through delivering trainings.
Referrals and Coordination:
- Supporting CM Team and Programs referral Focal Point to conduct preliminary screenings of referrals Box and linking with relevant services.
- Work closely with partners (including health facilities) to ensure that they are aware of CFP referral pathway and eligibility criteria.
- Advocate with local authorities (Women’s committee, HAO and Education Committee) for individualized case support, as needed.
- Lead monthly meetings with key protection partners in all districts and ensure the field team regularly updates service mapping.
- Periodically follow up with CM Assistants to confirm that referrals have been allocated to CM workers and approximate wait times on assessments.
- Support the rollout and effective use of the Child Protection Information Management System and to check the updating on
- Adapt CM program and ensure that effective supervision is at the core of the case management system and developing an internal referral strategy in internal programs and providing technical answers if needed.
- Leading the CM team, the role has a strong focus on mentoring and capacity building of child protection actors, providing comprehensive services and linking with other sectors to ensure access to holistic services and referral pathways.
- Coordinate with all relevant actors and participate actively in case management CFP coordination meetings. Manage the Case. Management coordination mechanism on behalf of worldwide
- Support localized/camps level service mapping and the continuous improvement of referral pathways.
- Facilitate monthly Case Management Actors meeting with members and provide linkages to other Protection Sector Working Groups and relevant services providers in NES.
- Lead in the training of CM staff in Child Protection Case Management, based on agreed training criteria.
- Assess and Train CFSs Facilitators upon the needs.
- Lead on the training of partners (including health facilities) to ensure that they are aware of MPC referral pathway and eligibility criteria.
- Ensure that all key staff across NES (including distribution staff) have been trained in referral pathways, Cash for Protection program Trainings will be led by the Protection Officer/Assistant and should be conducted regularly to capture any newly joined staff.
Reporting and Data Management:
- Provide detailed monthly reports on CM activities across NES to the Protection Manager
- Regularly monitor case management data system to ensure all information is uploaded in a timely and correct manner.
- Prepare case studies that ca be disseminated to the team as a learning tool.
- Take active measures to address equality issues, particularly relating to gender, in programme as well as operational activities.
- Ensure the highest stands of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organisation.
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc).
- Undertake other related duties as may reasonably be assigned by the line manager.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please fill out the form on the following link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.