إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6630
المسمى الوظيفي: موظف تدريب
اخر موعد للتقديم:22.03.2022
مقر العمل: مكتب الكسرة مع امكانية السفر لمناطق تواجد المراكز الصحية (ذيبان، الجردي، الطيانة، سويدان، حريجي)
• Active individual who has managerial skills, has familiarity with health NGOs work and has real life project management experience will be suitable to this position.
• Relevant university education preferred
• At least one year experience in humanitarian health projects preferred
• Project management skills are highly regarded for this position
• Previous experience in managing community health project (desired)
• Previous experience in managing training activates (preferred)
• Able to use Microsoft office application, outlook and relevant technology such as the usage of Kobo and other data collection and analysis modalities.
• Good communication skills
• Team work
• Organized and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Capacity to communicate in English
• The training officer will oversee the training component of the project that IDA-G is running which include supporting the implementation of large-scale training activities for the health workers in North East Syria.
• The support of training component includes and not limited to (Support in completion of trainings terms of references, contacting NGOs and health facilities to nominate staff to attend trainings, organizing names of attendances from each facility with at least 30% females, organizing the trainings administration activities and ensure proper documentation is in place…etc.).Ensure that quality trainings are being conducted according to the agreed plans and log frame.
• The training officer will serve as a line manager to the community health workers team in IDA-Germany. They are 30 CHWs across 6 health facilities in Deir-ez-Zor.
• Management of CHWs component includes line management work, planning CHWs activities in the 6 PHC by choosing awareness topics and organize the individual and group sessions for the beneficiaries, follow up with beneficiaries to ensure they get the most of our health education services, plan and conduct surveys and other activities as per the project log frame.
• Receive reports from CHWs teams and review them, clean the data , write the data analysis report with recommendations for improvement and send it to line manager for donors reporting.
• Conduct regular field visits to the 6 PHCs in Deir-ez-Zor and report to the project manager with field visits reports with recommendations to improve the project implementation with regard to the community health activities.
• Train community health workers on key awareness messages in health and nutrition topics.
• Ensure that his/her staff performance is supported, conducting staff appraisals and goal setting and their review process. Recommend staff for needed training based on a training plan.
• Daily communication and interaction with his/her team and HQ project manager and other colleagues to ensure smooth implementation and reporting.
• Identify project needs and raise relevant procurement process and follow up their delivery and documentation.
• The job description serves as a general document, The training officer will provide support to colleagues in the organization in other activities as directed by line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: IDA Germany
العدد : 1
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.
JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6630
Job Title: Training Officer
Application deadline: 22.Mrz.22
Duty Station: Kasrah Office in Deir-ez-Zor with travel to project sites
Advertiser: IDA Germany
No of position: 1
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.