إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6648
المسمى الوظيفي: Warehouse Worker
اخر موعد للتقديم: 22.03.2022
مقر العمل: Kasrah Office in Deir-ez-Zor
- Relevant education background (health or logistic related preferred)
- Previous experience in warehouse management or similar position
- Good communication skills
- Team work
- Organized and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Able to use Microsoft Office software and relevant technology.
- Previous NGOs (Non-Governmental Organizations) experience.
- Knowledge of the North East Syria context.
IDA-G is an independent non-governmental organization providing medical and humanitarian assistance to people affected by conflicts, natural disasters, and epidemics regardless of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation.
The scope of IDA-G work in NES is providing health care, protection and nutrition services by providing health consultations in PHCs as well as outreach services through community health and nutrition workers.
IDA-G has been registered in Erbil and has established an office to oversee its planned activities in NES along with an office that is located in Kasrah, Deir-ez-Zor.
- The warehouse worker will report to the pharma officer and provide continuous support also to the logistic officer in storage of pharmaceuticals and other commodities/materials in IDA-Germany projects.
- Check storage conditions and ensure they are suitable for each type of materials in the warehouse, ensure separation of materials as per its type and grants.etc.. Pay particular attention to the pharmaceuticals.
- Receiving materials under the supervision of the direct supervisor, inventorying and storing them, and supervising the unloading and loading operations and participate in these works when needed. Sign the Delivery notes after the inventory and manage the in-out movements of items in the warehouse with the pharma officer.
- Support the pharma officer and the logistic officer in store releases of items from warehouse to target facilities/locations.
- Assist in controlling the quality of shipment of medicines or other materials in warehouses or centers and examining samples
- Assist the direct supervisor in ensuring the storage capacity and warehouse readiness before receiving shipments
- Responsibility for organizing storage units, shelves and safety of stocks according to storage instructions.
- Raise the attention to the storage needs in the warehouse and refer them to pharma officer on time.
- The job description serves as a general document, The warehouse worker will provide support to colleagues in the organization in other activities as directed by line manager.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.