إعلان وظيفة شاغرة رقم: 6657
المسمى الوظيفي: Project Officer / FSL – Governance
اخر موعد للتقديم: 24-March-2022 10:00 AM
مقر العمل: Amuda
The governance officer is required to embody the following qualities and to maintain compliance with ACTED Rule and Policies at all times:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, economy, law, business administration, or any engineering degree. Institute degree in business administration, or education.
- At least 3 years of total experience.
- At least 6 months of experience in relevant field (logistics, finance, human resources and administration, or any program component including training provision).
- At least 1 year experience in training or teaching experience.
- Intermediate English (written and spoken).
- Ability to travel locally in Hasake and Der ezzor governorates (not GoS areas).
- Intermediate knowledge in using Microsoft office, especially word and Excel.
- Ability to manage complaints.
- Willingness to follow instructions, especially those related to security
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- High commitment to cultural sensitivity, honesty, integrity, Trust-worthiness and accountability.
- Organized, methodical, and thorough work ethic.
- Dedication and proven interest in displacement issues, field work and humanitarian programming.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Intermediate level of using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Under the authority of the senior governance officer, the governance project officer is responsible for supporting the implementation and follow up of ACTED’s Community Based Organization (CBO) and civil society organisations (CSO) program activities. The Officer will focus on the implementation of trainings, workshops and other creative capacity building measures designed to strengthen the organizational capacity of several selected CBOs/CSOs.
Mission1: Support the senior governance officer in conducting assessments and identification of CSOs, or CBOs.
Mission2: Provide training sessions for CSOs/CBOs in the identified topics.
Mission3: Monitor the selected CSOs/CBOs during grant project implementation and provide the technical consultation and support needed.
Mission 4: Governance mainstreaming and ensure humanitarian principles are followed by CSOs/CBOs.
Key roles and responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical capacity activities:
- Support mapping of community-based organization and civil society organizations in the intervention area and assessing their strengths, weaknesses and potential for support.
- Support in conducting capacity assessment for the organization selected using the Grassroots Organizational Capacity Assessment (GOCA) methodology.
- Provide training sessions for CBOs and CSOs in different organizational topics including but not limited to human resources, accountability, finance, governance and other training topics identified in the capacity assessment for the CBOs.
- Implement a dedicated mentoring adapted to each CBOs/CSOs selected including a multisector approach to community and female engagement in civil society.
- Lead the workshops with the trained CBOs/CSOs /CSOs to share their experience, present current functions, area of needs, design of a harmonized structure and define roles and responsibilities
- Conduct training to the CBOs/CSOs, local authorities and residents on how to conduct Grassroots development plans and how to design resource map and infrastructure, livelihood and conflict analysis.
- Support organizing the capitalization workshops with trained CBOs/CSOs to share their experience, present current functions, are of needs, design of a harmonized structure and define soles and responsibilities.
- Accompany each CBO to define clear terms of references and responsibility of areas for key stakeholders of the organization.
- Draft and/or translate key CBO capacity building plan and materials, documents, to and from English.
Support to the implementation of the activities
- In coordination with the logistic and finance departments he/she follows up on the activities defined by the senior governance officer.
- Support the design and planning of the activities with the selected CBOs/CSOs.
- Proposes solutions or improvements to the senior officer to ensure the program activities are implemented with quality, according to the objectives and on time.
- Monitoring of the grant project progress and submit relevant reports to the senior officer.
- Facilitates the communication between the PM, senior officer and the local authorities and local NGOs.
- Collect photos of program implementation (respecting internal ACTED photos policy) and ensure that donor visibility is respected.
- Work additional hours if needed by the implementation of the activities.
الجهة المعلنة: Confidential غير معلن
كيفية التقدم للمنصب:
يرجى ارسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الالكتروني / الرابط الإلكتروني التالي:
مع ضروة وضع رقم الإعلان أعلاه و المسمى الوظيفي او عنوان الشاغر في عنوان الرسالة (خانة الموضوع).
ملاحظة عامة: معظم الجهات المعلنة لا تقبل التقدم للشواغر إلا بالطريقة الإلكترونية أعلاه.