JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6678
Job Title: Logistics Officer– Hasakeh
Application deadline: 03.04.2022
Duty Station: Hasakeh
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in Logistics, Business Administration, Management, International Economics, Engineering, International Development, Contract/Commercial Law or areas directly related to logistics operations. Demonstrated professional work experience and understanding of relevant functions may be considered in lieu of university degree.
- Experience in INGO-local NGO partnership management.
- 3yrs experience in logistics with some specialist skills.
- Experience managing 1-3 staff; Able to represent organization to external suppliers and government officials.
- Ability to handle a large workload, work under pressure, independently
- Previous logistics operations experience with an NGO (Desirable)
- Experience with standard procurement procedures and documentation in the humanitarian context and in conflict related areas with limited infrastructure.
- Understanding of the procurement rules and regulations of major international donors (Desirable);
- Understanding of the local market, local legislation related to contracts, suppliers, contractors and customs clearance, business registration requirements and tax regulations, legal aspects of contracting and contract management.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Fluency in written and spoken Kurdish
- Experience of working in field level
- Ensure that all equipment’s/materials/furniture/fixture are tagged with asset no
- Oversee the day to day work of the logistics assistants in charge of fleet management in Hassekeh offices to organize and plan weekly and daily passenger vehicle movements based on the movement. Liaise with S&S Department on security permission related issues. In absence of Logistics assistant, the Officer will lead the fleets management role accordingly.
- Ensure that all passenger vehicles are correctly maintained and supervised, and drivers trained.
- Follow and ensure that vehicles are equipped with safety equipment’s and check vehicle on weekly basis and ensure that all vehicles are fit for the mission,
- Keep track vehicles rental contracts, drivers list and monitor driver performance.
- Ensure that monthly fleet report is prepared and submit LPM within stipulated time.-
- Ensure that all program offices including field offices are adequately equipped with necessary supplies and equipment thus providing conducive working environment to all staff.
- Ensure that the logistics team in each office has a clear plan and instructions for carrying our generator operation and maintenance
- Ensure that the logistics team in each offices is responsive to request from Admin Departments to carry out the office and guesthouse routine maintenance (plumbing, electric, infrastructure, furniture, etc.).
- As requested by the admin team, supervise rehabilitation / construction activities to be conducted in new facilities.
- Ensure Hasakeh Expats Guest House is adequately equipped with necessary supplies and equipment thus providing conducive working environment to expat staff
- Take overall responsibility for all warehousing related activities, ensuring that logistics and warehouse staff are properly arranging and organizing warehouse; doing regular stock count, and ensuring safety in the warehouse
- Work closely with the Programs Teams to identify and contract Trucking and Transport companies for movements of goods and personnel.
- Ensure that all Warehouses maintain Stock related documents, such as GRN, Way Bills, Bin/Stock Cards etc.
- Supervise, lead, guide and support the Logistics Assistant in NES.
- Perform other duties and/or tasks assigned by the direct supervisor
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.