JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6686
Job Title: HR Assistant
Application deadline: 07.04.2022
Duty Station: Hasaka
- University graduate or student.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an HR, Administration or any other related position
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with different people.
- Very good verbal and written English skills.
- Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Previous experience with INGO
- Knowledge of the organization values and principles
- Receive and Track staff leave request.
- Prepare and update the leave tracker and share it with HR Officer
- Ensure time sheets are collected and submitted to HR Officer on monthly basis.
- Support staff induction process and maintain an induction database.
- Train volunteers and casual workers on the organization policies
- Ensuring all employee personnel files are complete and accurate.
- Keep simple personnel files for volunteers.
- Ensuring all recruitment files are complete and updated for national staff, volunteers and casual workers
- Support Performance review system and track documents.
- Work on scanning and printing all HR related documents.
- Posting ads for national staff, volunteers and casual workers
- Prepare the longlists for national staff for Assistant level, volunteer and casual workers.
- Organize Interviews.
- Participate in the interviews for national staff for Assistant level, volunteer and casual workers
- Check References for successful candidates.
- Give regrets to unsuccessful candidates
- Collect RPs of casual workers and volunteers, receive information lists from all departments
- Prepare casual and volunteer agreements
- Maintain confidentiality of all HR decisions, issues and records
- Responsible of preparing and updating the Database of Volunteers
- Responsible of reviewing the monthly payroll for volunteers
- Responsible of preparing, updating and sharing the volunteer recruitment tracker with HR Officer
- Responsible of sharing the information of new joiners with HR legal vetting team in the center. Also with LHA team in the field office in order to have the employee cleared.
- Responsible of preparing the HROS for new joiners and share it with Finance team.
- Any other duty requested by Line in line with the organization policies and proceduers.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.