JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6693
Job Title: HR and Admin Technical Assistant
Application deadline: 30.03.2022
Duty Station: NES – Raqqa
Generic professional competencies for this position:
- 1-2 years of experience from working with HR issues
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good Command of English Language
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Update ORG staff List
- Implement the organization’s policies and procedures relating to HR and administration
- Keep contact list for all national staff at all times
- Prepare and file (soft and hard) all documents necessary for the administrative management of the national staff (leave days, sick leaves, overtimes etc.).
- Make sure the personnel files contain all documents necessary according to ORG regulations and archive them properly on a timely manner.
- Order, follow up and update ORG ID cards for National staff in Raqqa
- Prepare new contracts and renewals and all other contract changes
- Recruitment: Interview scheduling, Reference checks, tests follow up
- Generate monthly records and reports including personnel lists, leave and other statistics;
- Receive, distribute and register documents and reports
- Manage the meeting room schedule
- Supervise Cleaners, Cooks
- Ensure the office is equipped with essential items, stationery/kitchen and office supplies.
- Manage contracts for utilities for Offices and Guesthouses – water / gas / electricity / internet / fuel and renew when necessary.
- Ensuring payments of utility bills for office and guesthouses are processed on time
- Perform maintenance checks of the properties and ensure a good quality of maintenance is carried out where necessary.
- Provide support in procuring items as requested, raising necessary requests to the Logistics department, and following up for the purchases
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.