JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6699
Job Title: Early recovery and livelihood facilitator
Application deadline: 05-ِApril 2022
Duty Station: Tabqa
- Degree in:
o Teaching or Social Sciences;
o Civil Engineering and related technical fields;
o Economics, business management and related fields;
- One year experience in a similar level of responsibility in:
o Teaching to adults;
o Construction (in NGOs or private sector);
o Cash and Vouchers for Livelihoods (Cash for Work, Agricultural vouchers, etc…);
o Agriculture (technical support to farmers, etc…);
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values;
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs;
- Former NGO work experience;
- Basic level of English.
Daily supervision of the activities in the field:
- Monitor the programme participants’ attendance: printing, filling and archiving of attendance sheets for finance purposes;
- Participate in the management of stocks and distribution of tools, stationary and materials to programme participants with documenting using the organisation’s forms;
- Monitor and manage Daily Workers;
- Participate in preparing the weekly planning of activities and supervision visits;
- Support the ERL Assistants in the preparation of Bill of Quantities for procurement by providing input from the field on material needs;
- Identify and timely report issues and challenges to the ERL Assistant;
- Participate in surveys, registrations and assessments (needs assessment, labour market analysis, livelihoods related assessments, etc…) as needed;
- Support the Assistants in selection processes as necessary (trainers’ recruitment, motivational interviews, etc…);
- Ensure that all programme participants adhere to covid-19 related measures and that the necessary materials are available;
Technical and Vocational Training (TVET) Activities:
- Deliver, according to the weekly plans, micro-business management sessions to trainees in the Vocational Training Centre (training of trainers will be provided);
Cash For Work (CFW) Activities:
- Transport CFW materials and equipment between the warehouse and the worksites and distribute them to CFW workers;
- Assist CFW Assistant in organizing periodical Hygiene Promotion sessions for CFW workers and Supervisors;
Agricultural Vouchers and Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) grants:
- Identify the needs in technical trainings or business trainings of the farmers and SME owners and provide adapted advice (key messages and training of trainers will be provided);
- Participate to the preparation and supervision of the distributions of vouchers and cash;
- Ensure the highest standards of accountability by ensuring good communication and information sharing within and outside the organization;
- Be aware of, understand and comply with all of the organisation’s policies and procedures (P4, finance, logistics, HR, security management etc…);
- Do any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Assistants or Officer according to work requirements.
Advertiser: غير معلن
Only the selected candidates will be confirmed receiving their applications.
The organization adopts the principle of equal opportunities.
Women are encouraged to submit their applications.
The successful candidate must adhere to and strictly enforce the
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
للتقديم يرجى ملء الرابط التالي:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.