JOB Vacancy Announcement #:6701
Job Title: Area Senior HR officer
Application deadline: 10.05.2022
Duty Station: Raqqa
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Ability to travel/work in Raqqa City and surrounding communities
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in HR management or a related field;
- Advanced written and spoken English skills;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- At least 4 years of total work experience.
- Min 1 year of supervision experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-pace environment;
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Publisher;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Preferred Related HR experience in INGO.
The Area Senior HR officer’s responsibilities include:
- Draft/prepare all administrative letters, validate and support area HR team, coordination as well.
- Prepare all Administrative Documents such as internal notes, regulation, memos etc;
- Follow & Prepare letters/documents in order to solve all ACTED requirement with local authorities’ offices and NGOs in area level;
- Follow up of Legal-related issues, in coordination with Country Admin/HR Manager and legal counsellor.
- Management of ACTED premises lease & ensure contract updates.
- Manage ACTED GHs and set regular follow up/management regarding payment with Finance.
- Ensure compliance of ACTED to legal requirements, and closely follow up with the Area / field level;
Human Resources Management
- Manage the HR team and coordination at the area and filed level.
- Management of public holidays & keeping informed all bases/staff.
- Manage the implementation of HOMERE, report errors to Area HR Manager and Capital focal point.
- Validate and ensure having TORs available for all staff, liaise with coordination and head of departments.
- Support area offices in the appraisal process, provide guidelines and trainings, review and validate the PAFs, sharing comments with area coordination and HR manager.
- Support to the process and management of Award and or disciplinary action to staff as per ACTED HR Manual.
- Follow up of ACTED HR standards templates in line with ACTED HR Manual/internal regulations.
- Validate area’s Organization Chart in accordance to the size of program (new staff, new dept. & new projects)
Payroll Follow up
- Preparation and review of employment contracts for national staff.
- HOMERE/Titanic Monthly Report Follow up.
- Staff list/Staff Changes report to be validated on a monthly basis.
- Validation of all TOIL/Overtime calculations.
- Spot checks, validation of supporting documents and its availability.
- Validation of HOMERE database updates.
- Review national staff grade, salary & position to be in accordance with country approved salary grid;
- Organize filed visits to review and conduct spot checks on Admin/HR documents & review the HR system on regular basis to ensure transparency and accuracy and proper set up;
Recruitment (In Camp):
- Ensure that Terms of References are prepared by the line-managers and approved prior to the release of the vacancy announcement;
- Ensure that all recruitment have been pre-approved, notably in terms of budget.
- Review and Validate the recruitment requests (N1), validate the screening criteria’s.
- Ensure to receive an updated screening criteria and ToRs are prepared by hiring managers prior to release the vacancy announcement;
- Ensure that all CVs will be reviewed by relevant dept. prior short listing;
- Prepare a comprehensive/clear short list for successful candidates to attend for Interview(s)
- Ensure to collect all necessary documents of applicants as indicated in ACTED HR regulations;
- Ensure to check successful candidate “Reference Check” prior to offer the position;
- Draft employment contract for staff and collect all information required for contract. (ID card, photos, identification information, “recruitment package” etc.)
- Validate the Area recruitment files prior sharing it for coordination and Area HR manager approvals. In order to release the job offers.
General Filing: Create Standard ACTED Admin/HR filing system;
- Endure all HR/Admin documents are up to date on the HR server;
Ensure that the personal folder database have been updated on regular basis;
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Department: Human Resources
Position: Area Senior HR officer
Contract duration: 3 months
Starting date: ASAP
- ACTED is committed to the prevention of sexual exploitation and abuse in the framework of its programs in Syria. The succe
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.