JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6720
Job Title: Legal Community Mobiliser
Application deadline: 16.04.2022
Duty Station: Al Kesra, female are highly encouraged
- Bachelor’s degree in law or relevant professional training,
- Competency in writing weekly and monthly reports.
- Ability to keep records and write simple and basic reports of activities would be an added advantage.
- Ability to discuss sensitive issues with respect and empathy
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Word/Excel.
- Language – Fluency in Arabic mandatory. English and Kurdish preferred.
- Conduct a survey of access to justice and awareness of protection and rights in the community and camps, likely focusing on access to civil status documentation and access to justice in northeast Syria.
- Deliver information sessions on protection, rights and entitlements, legal status, and other issues as required. Provide legal counselling as necessary for individual cases.
- Identify legal needs in the field and provide on-site counselling to persons of concern coordinating with Sr.Legal Officer.
- Receive and attend to referrals from local NGOs, community members, and INGOs.
- Putting map existing legal services/administrative bodies in the area and update it.
- Supporting Returnees related of legal issues (possession of documents- risks of lack civil documentation – how to renew them. etc).
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop Orgnisation programs.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.