JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6732
Job Title: Food Security and Livelihoods Assistant x2
Application deadline: 17.04.2022
Duty Station: Raqqa
- University degree
- At least 1-year work experience in Food security and livelihood program delivery preferably in INGO
- experience is cash and voucher programme is preferable
- Good command of English language oral and written
- Computer skills MS Office pack; Word, Excel and power point is essential.
- Experience in working in the humanitarian sector is desirable
- Flexibility under pressure and in response to changing needs
- Attention to detail and excellent in numeracy
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to work within deadlines, prioritizing competing demands
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and proactively provide support
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Commitment to beneficiary accountability and humanitarian ethics.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- To collect accurate assessment data, ensuring that programme participants are registered correctly and that they conform with the criteria outlined by the management team.
- To organize and carry out t distribution activities, ensuring that all items are distributed in line with the Organization distribution lists and agreed procedures, planning..
- To supervise and coordinate incentive workers during assessment and distribution activities, ensuring that all activities are conducted in line with the Organization policies.
- To communicate cordially and respectfully at all times with the community and program teams.
- To coordinate effectively with Programme Officer and incentive workers to ensure the successful outcome of programme activities.
- To provide daily and weekly reports on completed activities to the Programme Officer using organizational process and forms.
- To provide recommendations for improved program quality in line with organization’s objectives and priorities.
- To ensure accurate messaging to programme participants in relation to the Organization, and its programme activities and its accountability mechanism.
- To support the Monitoring and Evaluation teams in the implementation of their activities i.e. by providing accurate beneficiaries addresses when needed, names and contacts of the key people within the community/camps (Komiens, sectors leaders, and local council representatives).
- To promote the use and support the function of the community accountability mechanism.
- Supervise and task the FSL enumerators based on the agreed periodic work-plan.
Ensure that all incentive workers receives formal orientation on mandatory policies (CSG, Anti-Harassment, CoC etc) before they are engaged in work and periodic refreshers
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
- We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
- We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
- Qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply’ as our commitment to inclusion and non-discrimination
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.