JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 6745
Job Title: AMC Assistant – Multimedia and Content Assistant
Application deadline: 20.04.2022
Duty Station: Hasakah Office with frequent visits to other field offices
- Proven experience in photography and graphic designing.
- Good knowledge of English language is a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Flexibility to frequently travel to the field.
- Previous working experience in the humanitarian field.
- Previous working experience with children.
- Carry out fieldwork, take high quality pictures and short videos suitable for web and print publishing.
- Support in conducting in-depth video interviews with key stakeholders for different purposes.
- Support in identifying, collecting, processing strong stories that showcase operational work and the rights and needs of refugees and other people of concern.
- Design, layout and format publications, reports, infographics, brochures, posters, newsletters and other communications materials (taking into account the organization branding guidelines)
- Design and create illustrations, maps, tables, charts and other graphic elements;
Support in building the capacity of both staff and organization’s partner in terms of photography as needed.
Cooperate with teams to carry out specific activities related to the AMC Department and any other tasks assigned from the line manager that fits the position holder’s qualifications and the organization policies and procedures.
- Comply with NGO policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
- Help be responsible for the security of all staff. Ensure that the security, health and wellbeing of staff are ensured and staff management and other processes and policies and systems reflect the NGO’s principles of equity and fairness.
- To perform such other responsibilities as agreed with your line management.
- Offer sufficient support to the partner organizations as needed in NES.
- Conduct periodic review of annual plans to identify bottlenecks and the ways those bottlenecks could be addressed.
- Adopt a customer service approach towards partner capacity strengthening.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.