JOB Vacancy Announcement #: 9046
Job Title: Finance Coordinator
Application deadline: 21.10.2023
Duty Station: Hasakah
- Bachelor Degree or higher degree in accounting or business administration.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Finance role with 2-3 years’ experience in the similar role , preferably with INGOs
- A desire to learn and work in a challenging but rewarding environment
- Ability to work under pressure alone and as part of a team
- A strong sense of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Agresso Finance System desirable
- Strong communication written and spoken in English.
- Maintain sufficient cash balances for Hasakah Office and report the cash needs to Finance Manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible of prepare monthly Cash forecast for Hasakah Office to ensure effective cash flows.
- Review all payments to ensure payment compliance with the organization and Donors rules and regulations and proper documentation with approval are obtained.
- Keep track of International & National Salary advances in order to comply with timeframe for clearances, and provide reports to the Finance Manager.
- Review all journals related to ensure proper account codes have been used and all expenditures are charged to the correct budget codes.
- Post all Hasakah office transactions on the FMS – Agresso, and extract the BvA report when it’s required.
- Responsible of recording/tracking International and locally received fund.
- Record the depreciation expenditure to the system for Hasakah office related Assets.
- Responsible of posting any accrual and other accounts adjustments for Hasakah office.
- Completing monthly closure procedures for Hasakah Field Office on the accounting system including Balance sheet accounts Reconciliation with close coordination with NES finance Manager.
- Preparing monthly salary allocation for Hasakah staff to ensure all salaries is charged properly to designated funding source, and posting staff payroll on financial system.
- Preparing monthly shared cost allocation for Hasakah office support costs to ensure all support cost allocated properly according to CSI cost allocation policy.
- Supporting finance Manager for prepare monthly payroll for National staff in Hasakah office.
- Supporting NES finance Manager in budgeting for Hasakah funding proposals, phasing the budgets, updating the forecasts, and any realignment on the budgets.
- Prepare the monthly Bank reconciliation for all available Bank accounts if applicable.
- Responsible of maintain online Bank statements if applicable.
- Insure weekly posting of Data and scanning all the vouchers then saved in the shared folder.
- Maintain Payment tracker and share it with the Field Manager.
- Attending monthly budget review meeting, and tracking spending for Hasakah office, and highlight the overspend or underspend and support program team in preparation catch up plan.
Grants Management and audits.
- Ensure all reports and audit documents are prepared and submitted as per the instructions of Finance Manager at least two days prior the deadline for final review.
- Work with NES finance coordinator to respond to the requests of members and donors.
Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Actively participate in Hasakah office emergency preparedness and planning processes
- Assist with finance planning and staff development for emergency response.
- Ensure compliance with the finance policies and procedures and clearly establish guidelines for emergency preparedness and response in accordance with the standards and the CO’s Emergency Preparedness Plans.
Advertiser: Confidential غير معلن
Nothing to Mention.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the following email/Link:
Please consider to mention the advert ID (Above) and the job title in the email subject.