SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL launches the external recruitment of a MEAL OFFICER.
PRESENTATION OF THE ORGANIZATION
SOLIDARITES INTERNATIONAL is a humanitarian organization which provides aid and assistance to victims of war or natural disaster. For over 40 years the association has focused on meeting three vital needs – water, food and shelter. Currently present in Syria since 2012, SI carries out emergency / post-emergency programs in WASH sector in NES region.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Under the responsibility of the MEAL Team supervisor and supervision of the MEAL Manager, the MEAL Officer works on the monitoring of the activities’ implementation. He/she collects data and provides evidences of the program’s progress and achievements. He/she implements the Complaints Response Mechanism (CRM) and ensures transparency and accountability throughout all programming to the beneficiaries.
List of main tasks:
|Monitoring and Evaluation
|Accountability & Learning
ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
- University degree in a relevant field (math or social since)
- minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field (MEAL).
- Previous experience working on data analysis and reporting with other MEAL departments.
- Previous experience with international NGOs.
- 2 years’ experience in the relevant field (MEAL).
- Intermediate level of English B2.
- Advanced level of English C1
- Advanced level of using MS Excel mainly in data analysis and pivot tables
- Advanced level of using MS Word mainly in writing narrative reports
- Ability to use MS power point to provide presentations for the program team.
- Ability to use more advanced programs like MS power BI.
Thanks for sending your application with a resume, cover letter, copy of diplomas, and work certificate apply through the link:
Deadline for submitting applications: 26-11-2023 at 12:00 PM